Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 10 mins
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (or other nut butter)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup coconut flakes (I toasted mine under the broiler for a few minutes)
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Mix everything above in a medium bowl until thoroughly incorporated.
- Let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour Once chilled, roll into balls and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.
- Makes about 20 balls.