The key to longevity, inner health and balance are nutrient dense living foods that are pure and natural. Real nutrition means following a plant based diet, embracing organics and consuming living foods and greens. These kinds of food will nourish the body at a deeper level.
- Loaded with vitamins, minerals and fiber
- Easy on the digestion. [Plants are quicker to digest, leaving us with more energy to enjoy.]
- Alkaline effect. [Diseases have difficulty thriving in an Alkaline body.]
- Balances ph
- Minimal fat storage
- Prevents diseases
To see and read more about Plant-based nutrition, check out these available resources:
- Plant Based Nutrition: Julieanna Hever at TEDxConejo 2012
- See the full benefits on this link.
Living Food Nutrition
- Rich in Enzymes. [Enzymes are the catalysts of our body and are very important, hence we must replenish it through the consumption of living foods.]
- Abundant in vitamins, minerals and fiber
- Easily Digestible
- Minimal fat storage
- Heals many chronic diseases and encourages cell rejuvenation
- Contains energy force and positive vibrations, as the saying goes “Living food for Living People”
To see and read more about Living Food nutrition, check out these available resources:
- Contain higher nutrients than conventionally grown foods
- Free of harmful chemicals and pesticides that cause diseases such as cancer, obesity and even Alzheimer’s.
- Healthy for the planet by preserving the biodiversity in nature
- Reduces health risk
To see and read more about Organic nutrition, check out these available resources:
Leafy Greens Nutrition
- Rich in chlorophyll
- Loaded with vitamins, minerals, fiber and even protein
- Encourages homeostasis or balance
To see and read more about Leafy Greens nutrition, check out these available resources:
At Rawlicious, we are most certain that the ingredients we use are a wonderful addition to your diet. Our aim is not only to promote detoxification, healing and nourishment but also to encourage conscious eating.
Conscious eating is realizing that the food you eat greatly affects your entire wellness. By eating more plants, greens and raw food, you are able to “reawaken inner health” – and that’s our goal!