This long lost article sprouted from a meeting that we had the other day, its all about Coke/Pepsi/Soda. An acquaintance of mine who is a professional healer (natural/spiritual) said that Coke or Pepsi/Soda has benefits.
I was stunned, how is this possible? Well it is…..
Benefits of Soda (any brand, coke or pepsi, its all the same)
1. Removes oil stains from garage floor
2. In some states in the USA, highway patrol carries 2 gallons of coke in the trunk to remove blood stains after an accident.
3. Loosens rusty nails (take crumpled aluminum foil, dip in cola & rub the rust of the nail)
4. Cleans car battery and car engine (Pour soda over battery terminal & let sit for awhile, wipe of residue with wet cloth)
5. Kills rats and mice
6. Cleans toilet bowl very well
7. Fact: if you put a T Bone steak in a bowl with coke, it will be gone in 2 days
Here’s more, What is it made of?
The worse kind of sugar. It’s made with High Fructose Corn Syrup (that’s the meanest of them all) and sometimes Sucrose and Aspertame.
How much sugar is in it?
10 packs of sugar for every can of soda, that’s roughly 150 calories of fat storage, diabetes, acidity, tooth decay and bone loss
(1. The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its pH is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about 4 days. Phosphoric acid also leaches calcium from bones and is a major contributor to the rising increase in osteoporosis) http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=1006042609502
Where are we getting at with this topic?
Our point is that calories does not determine the nutritional value of a particular food or beverage. The 150 calories found in coke/soda is not equal to the 150 calories you get from a banana and 13 pieces of nuts.
Second, coke has benefits but not really for your health. If you wish to consume it, pour it in your toilet bowl and leave it for an hour, then flush clean. It will leave your toilet bowl bright and healthy.
So what would you rather have? A glass of water, a green smoothie or a can of soda/coke/pepsi?